We kindly invite you to send your latest research results to The 20th International Conference on Informatics in Economy, IE 2021, (www.conferenceie.ase.ro). The IE 2021 Conference will be held online, between 14-15 May, 2021 and promotes latest research results in Business Information Systems and related Computer Science topics such as:
- Cloud, Distributed and Parallel Computing
- IoT, Mobile-Embedded and Multimedia Solutions
- E-Society, Enterprise and Business Solutions
- Databases & Big Data
- Audit and Project Management
- Artificial Intelligence, Data mining & Machine Learning
- Quantitative Economics
- Full paper Submissions: March 01, 2021
- Notification: April 14, 2021
- Early fee payment: April 30, 2021
- Conference: May 14 – 15, 2021
Indexing and publishing:
All accepted conference papers will be published in the printed and digital volume of the 20th International Conference on Informatics in Economy, IE 2021 Proceedings, that will be sent for indexing in major databases (Web of Science, Google Scholar, SCOPUS, RePEC).
This conference proceedings will be sent for review to Springer and the accepted papers will be published in a separate conference proceedings by Springer.
In addition to Conference Proceedings, selected papers (in an extended format) will be published in special issues of several distinguished, international, refereed journals in their respective topics:
- Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research
- Informatica Economica
- Economy Informatics
- Database Systems Journal
We would appreciate if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you on 14-15 May, 2021, Romania.
You can download CfP here: Call for papers IE2021